Thursday, May 22, 2014

One thing I like about 2014 so far

One thing I like about 2014 so far is good-hearted Australians seem to have gotten over saying they'll move to New Zealand any time something bad happens in our politics. I know it's partly because NZ politics is worse than it used to be but! Still! I don't think I've ever seen the like of it before.

It's - weirdly - almost even starting to develop a kind of 'we need to sort things out together rather than buggering off' kind of vibe. Almost as though we're a society or something, and that those with the wherewithal to run away and just look after themselves might - oh I don't know, just to make something up - actually be thinking about how to make things less rubbish more generally. I'm enjoying it. X

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks